Our Learning Department looks forward to welcoming you back. We have organized new multi-sensory experiences in compliance with safety guidelines. Small group visits to the museum, remote workshops, classroom resources, digital games and much more.
Touching is still always essential! This is the only museum in the world where art encounters touch, sight and thought, producing a sensation called amazement! A space where spending time in the company of art will make you feel better. A barrier-free place inhabited by students, families, associations, people with disabilities, especially those with visual difficulties; in short, anyone wishing to learn about art in a different way.
We have been designing accessible and customized activities on request, since 2002. We provide disabled people with suitable learning tools to enable them to engage more closely with art. We are totally committed to making the Museo Omero a welcoming place that can be enjoyed by everyone.
A place to educate your eyes, thoughts and hands.
Let’s come to an agreement
We care about your health, so here are some rules to follow:
- Contact us by mobile phone or Whatsapp (+39) 335 5696935 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Advanced booking is required for activities and is strongly recommended for visiting;
- Entry is still free but numbers are limited. If you don’t book, you risk having to wait;
- Masks must be worn;
- Please keep your distance from others;
- Wear gloves to protect your hands as they are the real protagonists in your visit to the Museo Omero!
- Groups wishing to take part in any of our activities must be of 10 or fewer people.
You can ask for: Manuela Alessandrini, Anna Chiara Broggi, Francesca Graziani, Maria Giulia Mengarelli, Francesca Santi.
Project managers: Aldo Grassini, Andrea Sòcrati.
We have two learning workshops on the second floor, accessible by lift. They have all the necessary material for our learning activities, from clay modelling to making tactile books: tables, chairs, an oven for firing ceramics, sinks, cupboards where the activity materials are displayed according to type, learning aids and our collection of examples.
With COVID restrictions, the larger workshop now accommodates up to 10 students and the smaller one, 8.
Our Learning Services office is situated between the two workshops. There are toilets on the same floor.
Snacks must be eaten in the Internal courtyard of the Mole Vanvitelliana.