You are always welcome in our museum!
Admission is free so come, and come back again. Encounter our sculptures and architectural models in the usual, eyes-open way or, more unusually, with your eyes closed using only touch, or even better, with both senses.
What has changed?
- Admission to the museum is still free, but limited (maximum 10 people per room). We strongly recommend that you book to avoid queuing. Call +39 335 56 96 985 (mobile and whatsapp) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Touching” art remains essential for us, as is ensuring the safety of everyone, so at the entrance (and in each room) you will find sanitizing gel and disposable gloves to wear along the way.
- Our staff is fully equipped with all the necessary hygiene measures. They are ready to welcome you and tell you how this museum originated, its philosophy and its role in the international scene.
- If you wish, you can buy a new, sealed blindfold at a cost of 2 euros in order to experience reading a work in the dark.
- You will have to wear your mask throughout your visit and keep a safe distance of 2 metres from other visitors (excepting family groups).
- To avoid crowding, we have separate entrances and exits.
- As museum staff cannot physically intervene to help visitors directly, disabled people who require assistance, must bring their own carers.
- We are all responsible for containing the infection!
September to June: Tuesday to Saturday 16:00 – 19:00; Sundays and public holidays 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00; 1st January 4pm – 7pm only.
July and August: Tuesday to Saturday 17:00 – 20:00; Sundays and 15th August 10:00 – 13:00 and 17:00 – 20:00.
Visits outwith these hours can be arranged for groups and schools.
Closed: Monday; 25th December.
Where we are
Museo Tattile Statale Omero – Mole Vanvitelliana
Banchina Giovanni da Chio 28, 60121 – ANCONA, Italy
Satellite coordinates: 43° 36′ 30.6″N 13°30′40.03″E
Visits and workshops
Guided visits and workshops with an operator are for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 people and MUST be booked in advance.
For info and reservations, contact our Learning Department (+39) 335 569 69 85 (mobile and whatsapp) or via email email@example.com.
Members of the following institutions and associations are always entitled to a discount on the cost of their tickets and a 20% discount on Museo Omero publications purchased at the bookshop.
- Italian touring club
- Coop 3.0
- University Card Municipality of Ancona, Univpm