Welcome to our museum!
Our staff is ready to welcome you and tell you about the origins of the museum, its philosophy and its role in the international scene.
Where we are
Museo Tattile Statale Omero – Mole Vanvitelliana
Banchina Giovanni da Chio 28, 60121 – Ancona, Italy
Free parking near the Mole.
September – June:
Tuesday to Saturday 16:00 – 19:00; Sundays and public holidays: 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00.
July and August:
Tuesday to Saturday 17:00 – 20:00, Sundays and 15 August 10:00 – 13:00 e 17:00 – 20:00.
1 January: 16:00 – 19:00.
Closed: on Mondays, 24, 25 and 31 December.
Open by reservation for groups and schools.
Admission to the Museo Omero is free, except for the Design Collection, which has a separate entrance and tickets cost 5 euros.
Consult Gratuities on the Ministry of Culture site.
Consult the Accessibility page.
Mobile and Whatsapp: (+39) 335 56 96 985.
Dogs: only guide dogs will be admitted.
What we require
- Surgical mask recommended.
- Use the sanitizing gel which can be found in all the rooms and/or single use gloves for touching the works.
Visits and workshops
Booking is compulsory. For info and bookings, please contact our Learning Department .
Mobile and Whatsapp: (+39) 335 56 96 985
Guided tours and workshops can be booked, for a minimum of 10 people.
Cost: 5 euros per person. Admission is free for children aged 0-4 years, people with disabilities and their carers.
Mini ceramics course: 30 euros per family.
Schools: 70 euros per class.
- Leaflets in various languages and in Braille.
- Special guidebooks for children, for exploring the rooms on their own with their families.
- Blindfold for an “eyes closed” visit: cost – 2 euros.
- Accessible audio-guides: cost – 5 euros.
Bookshop and Agreements
Members of the following institutions and associations are always entitled to a reduced ticket price for exhibitions organized by the Museo Omero and to a 20% discount at the Bookshop (Museo Omero publications):
- Italian touring club
- University Card Municipality of Ancona, Univpm