The “For the Omero State Tactile Museum OVD – ONLUS Association” is a non-profit voluntary association created specifically to help the Museum, providing it with volunteers and financial resources for its activities.
The association, founded in 2007, has educational and cultural purposes, is non-profit and exclusively pursues aims of social solidarity.
Its president is Andrea Gioia.
The volunteers from the Association who are currently working at the Museo Omero are: Ivana Durelli, Marinella Giampieri, Donatella Pompei, Maria Valentini.
To allocate the 5 x 1000 to the Association when doing your tax return, please use the code: 93114220424.
To make a donation to the Association, you can make a bank transfer to INTESA SAN PAOLO
Reference: Donation for the activities of the Association
The Associazione “Per il Museo Tattile Statale Omero” ODV – Onlus has supported various causes by raising funds during its “Sensi d’Estate” evenings.
- In December 2016, we donated a total of 1,000 euros to two associations active in areas badly affected by earthquakes: “Time for Peace” (500 euros) and “Ask the dust” (500 euros).
- In September 2017, we donated 1,000 euros (collected during the “Sensi d’Estate” evening on 23 August) to Icom Marche for the “Adopt a Museum” campaign activated by Icom Italia.
- In September 2018 we donated 842. euros (collected during the “Sensi d’estate” evening on August 16) to AIDO, the Italian Association for the Donation of Organs, Tissues and Cells – Ancona provincial section.
- In October 2019 we donated 250 euros (collected during the “Sensi d’Estate” evening on 21 August) to the Associazione Lettura Agevolata Onlus (Non-profit Facilitated Reading Association).
We are most grateful to:
- The spectators at all the editions of Sensi d’Estate;
- The donors who have made payments directly into our current account