From 27 October to 1st November
Crossed in ship and tactile visits
The familiar and likeable climate of the Museo Omero
Culture and fun in one of the most fascinating European cities.
Price base: euro 470.
Gathering on 27th October in Civitavecchia and boarding at 8 p.m. (departure at 10.15 p.m.).
28th October,arrival to Barcelona at 6.15 p.m.
Transfer in hotel.29th, 30th, 31st October: Visits with bus in the morning and free afternoons
Saturday 31th, boarding to Barcelona at 8 p.m. (departure hours 22,15).
Sunday 1st November, arrival to Civitavecchia at 18.15 p.m.
The participation share includes:
- crossed in ship return ticket with passage bridge in seat
- meal in the ship (two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners)
- three nights in hotel 4 stars in double room with treatment of average pension
- transport in bus from the port to hotel and from hotel to the port
- Italian guide and transport in bus for the morning visits
- entrances in the organized visits
The share does not includes:
- the travel from the residence to Civitavecchia;
- three meal in Barcelona;
- free movements
The following supplements are possible:
On the ship a head (round-trip):
- single cabin euro 123
- double cabin euro 76
- triple cabin euro 47
- quadruple cabin euro 36
In hotel :
- single room (three nights) euro 111
You are prayed to giving your adhesion quickly ,telephoning to the Museo Omero (071/2811935 Alessia) or directly to Daniela Bottegoni (339/8007222).
Don’t lose this occasion of an exclusive visit in a city full of modernity and culture