The Museo Omero reopens to the public at 4pm on Friday 29 May 2020, its 27th birthday. Rediscover the delights of touching Art, but take the necessary precautions to enjoy a safe visit:
- Booking is strongly recommended - 335 56 96 985 (mobile and whatsapp).
- Admission is free but limited (maximum 10 people per room).
- Our reception staff is equipped with all the personal protective equipment.
- Sanitizing gel is available at the entrance and in each room.
- Masks must be correctly worn throughout your visit. Gloves will be supplied.
- Observe the 2 metre safe-distance rule.
- There is a one-way system with separate way in and exit.
- Every visitor is responsible for containing the spread of the virus
- Gatherings are prohibited
- People with disabilities who need assistance must be accompanied by their own carer.
- Visits without distancing are permitted for families.
We remind you of our opening hours for the months of July and August: Tuesday to Saturday 17-20, Sundays and 15th August 10-13 and 17-20.